• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: CODENAME : WOLVERINE BY HAVOK1977

havok1977

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi TMBTM

First of all, thanks for posting this article! however I notice two issues with it: The name of the edit is wrong; plain "Codename : Wolverine" is the official title, and the synopsis posted is related to a different edit.

Hope you can get it fixed soon :)

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks!
EDIT: and done!
(Too much releases today, lol)

I also want to say the new releases are not yet available on info, but should be soon.

toxin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
havok1977 said:
Hi TMBTM

First of all, thanks for posting this article! however I notice two issues with it: The name of the edit is wrong; plain "Codename : Wolverine" is the official title, and the synopsis posted is related to a different edit.

Hope you can get it fixed soon :)

Hi, I'm new here... May I Know what are the differences with the original??:)

Top Bottom