• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

OMG! with Peaches Geldorf ITV2

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:oops::-D:-o:shock::p:):-|

Honestly, give it five minutes it's so painful it's hilarious.

I feel old.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is she not like a bit up herself anyway? What is it anyway? I'm guessing you'll talk me out of ever watching it....;-)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have no idea what this thread is about. Care to enlighten me?

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thunderclap said:
I have no idea what this thread is about. Care to enlighten me?
Spoilt brat who's full of s**t get's own s**t show to talk s**t with people who are nearly, but not quite as full of s**t as she is.

There you go thunderclap, you're now fully informed.;-)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds like she's the UK's version of Paris Hilton, and judging from her name I'm guessing she's Bob Geldorf's daughter. Correct?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And because of that very funny it is, particularly where Peaches is interviewing someone who is completely horrific and is just like yeah, right, OK and then cuts to the 'Professional' woman who wraps up the segment by spouting some wonderfully pretentious and insulting psychobabble 101 at the guest.

Dom Jolly was hilarious on last nights episode due to him being completely pissed and ripping the crap out of everyone. Particular highlights are him heckling a guest who wants 'to be famous' by comparing her to Snooki from Jersey Shores, declaring that 'this is the best show I've ever been on cos they keep giving me wine' and him arguing the subtle difference between furries and plushies.

Oh yes Dom Jolly being interviewed by Aled was a particular favourite, with Dom refusing to answer any questions until they bring him more wine, which they then dutifully do. Aled then goes on to ask him how many times he's had a wank in the last two weeks, does he like the easy pink or the tricky brown and other stuff to excruciating to list.

Absolute comedy gold.

Makes 'The Word' and 'The Girly Show' look like serious arts programs the likes of which Melvin Bragg would be happy to front.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Sounds like she's the UK's version of Paris Hilton, and judging from her name I'm guessing she's Bob Geldorf's daughter. Correct?

Nah, more like Kelly Osbourne. Yes shes Bob Geldorf's daughter (her claim to fame).

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
skipped through most of episode 1 last night, not even remotely as funny as ep 2, still it's quite a good example of how not to make a TV show.

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Peaches GELDOF. No R. Same goes for Bob.

The show sounds like an enjoyable trainwreck. I think I'll have a look.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks theslime,

Bob I sincerely apologise for getting your name wrong,

Peaches on the other hand...

normalcartmandemotivati.jpg

Top Bottom