• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

veggieguy12

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The lengthiest edition of "Avatar" (w/ the addt'l 16 min, from the 3-disc set) is halved on discs 1 & 2 - which I think sucks!
For ease of playback, I combined the two halves, trimmed the credits to end when the visuals fade out (there's a brief 'virtual tour' of the Pandora while some credits play), and dropped the menus. The disc simply runs the movie in 2.0 sound, for 2 hrs 52 min; I put this on a DL disc, naturally.

So, can any of the graphical wizards here bang out an appropriate cover for this? Anything simple and sufficient I would highly appreciate, this is my go-to copy for just watching the fullest version of the movie. THANKS in advance!

Back
Top Bottom