• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Afew of my own

Niccalo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello,

I'm new to the boards and not as artistically talented as 99.9% of the other artists but I thought I might share one of my own cover art creations.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am not in love with the spine, but the rest looks pretty cool. In blue.. unusual. And I love how you integrated Spence's logo. Can you send me the hi-res version of this via email to boon23 at faneditforum.com?

Welcome to FE, keep 'em coming.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i like the blue, overall cool cover. :) i agree with boon about the spine though

Niccalo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
I am not in love with the spine, but the rest looks pretty cool. In blue.. unusual. And I love how you integrated Spence's logo. Can you send me the hi-res version of this via email to boon23 at faneditforum.com?

Welcome to FE, keep 'em coming.

Thanx, now that I look at it more it's too bunched together...almost an assault to the eyes...I'll play with it more today...thanx for the feedback!

Niccalo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
WIP...

hellblazerwipvx1.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cool cover idea. since its "wip", I'll throw a couple ideas at ya ;) I would not put things so close to the edge, especially the text on the back, leave some white area around it. same with the spine and the hellblazer text on the front. I would also bump up the size of the image on the front just a bit. Just a few minor tweeks and I say you have it. cool, and simple

Top Bottom