• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

How to burn to DVD???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
okay, time for what may seem to be another dumb question from BionicBob...:lol:

Back when I was PC user, when I downloaded a Fan Edit, I used to just drag the downloaded file into NERO and burn it to a dvd.

But since I have switched to a MAC, I have never bothered to do this. I usually just watch the .VOB file on my computer to save time.

But now I have quite a collection of excellent fan edits on my external harddrive and there are quite a few I would like to burn to dvd. But unless it is an .ISO file (like THE UGLY WEST), I have no idea how to do this on a MAC.

Is there an App already on the MAC I can use, or do I need a specific software?
And as usual with me, if I need software, is there a freeware version?:)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks!
I don't know how I did not find this.:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom