If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

The Font Help Spot
Your image links are not working but I guess you are refering to the planet title cards from Rogue One?

I'm struggling to find it using whathefont but it's a horrible font anyway IMO. Why not go with something more oldskool Star Wars in style for them?
(09-25-2017, 03:35 PM)TM2YC Wrote: Your image links are not working but I guess you are refering to the planet title cards from Rogue One?

I'm struggling to find it using whathefont but it's a horrible font anyway IMO. Why not go with something more oldskool Star Wars in style for them?

Weird, they show up fine on my work computer and home computer.

I guess the reason is that I don't want to have to crop or cut out the ones that are already there, I'd rather leave them as is.
Could it be Unicod Sans Condensed?