If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Font Help Spot
This site ttfonts.net seems to have some proper/famous/official fonts to download for free, ones that I see everywhere else for $30, $60 or more. So if you are still after "that exact font from that poster" that www.myfonts.com found for you but you couldn't afford the asking price, now is your chance.
TM2YC Wrote:This site ttfonts.net seems to have some proper/famous/official fonts to download for free

Kaspersky is freaking out when I try to visit that site. May want to proceed at your own risk...
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------
My anti-virus software is fine with it. Thanks, TM2YC.
Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað.

Loyaulté me lie.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

Hey, been working on a color regrade for musiced921 's edit of the Magnificent Seven (2016), and I wanted to add my name to the opening credits but can't seem to find the correct font, which can be seen below:

Completed Edits:  Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition Star Trek: Seeds of Wrath (an Into Darkness fanfix) The Lost World Jurassic Park: Reinvigorated / Star Wars: The Force Awakens/ Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot

Youtube/ Vimeo
I had a search on WhatTheFont using the questionnaire search and it looks a lot like "Egizio Bold" to me.

Not sure if you can get it free though.
TM2YC has nailed it.  I got the font here after a simple captcha. This is free and similar.
Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað.

Loyaulté me lie.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

Thank you both!
Completed Edits:  Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition Star Trek: Seeds of Wrath (an Into Darkness fanfix) The Lost World Jurassic Park: Reinvigorated / Star Wars: The Force Awakens/ Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot

Youtube/ Vimeo