If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Walking Dead

people traumatized by the zombie apocalypse want to see. . . arena-style human-on-zombie akshun? in between picnics? not exactly where i'd want shelter.
With no Telly, Xbox*, Internet or any other meaningful entertainment other than reading random books I think I could go for some human vs zombie action.

*insert your favourite game playing device here
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Damn fine episode last night.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Indeed it was.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Agreed, the last episode was Great start to finish. But that last 5 min stole the episode. That episode right there is a great example of why the walking dead is a great show
agreed. this season has been really great so far
I've seen so many converts to the show in the last 3 months. Pretty much everyone in my office now watches it. Even the guy who doesn't really like horror or the zombie genre. In his words 'addictive'.
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers
So yeah Season 3 was pretty amazing.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Carl's conversation with Rick scared the crap out of me.
I don't know what scared me more, that these words were coming out of Carl's mouth or that it made perfect, logical sense the way he said it.
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
[+] 1 user Likes bionicbob's post
Fucking Epic