If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Walking Dead
Just watched the pilot, absolutely fucking brilliant!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking..._series%29
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
the 2nd/3rd episodes are good as well though for me it goes down hill during the second half of the series, leaves alot of answered questions which i guess is typical of alot US shows. got a feeling this will be a future fanedit at some point
Yeah one of my new favorite shows. Read some of the comics. they changed it up in the show a little.
I agree It goes downhill from the first episode but is still a very good show.
Finished Projects:
None :-(

Projects I've officially started:
Star Wars: Empire's Prey
I disagree. I think it kept the momentum going very well throughout. I'm really looking forward to season 2.
To be honest I'm surprised I haven't come across this before as I'm a massive Andrew Lincoln fan but only heard about it through the news that Telltale is going to make a game based on the comics.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

-Chinese guy
Just starting Ep 4 and still very much enjoying it. Only bad thing is that we have to wait til the end of the year for season 2. Sad

Bill

-Chinese guy
Just got Season 1 today. I loved the first 2 episodes that I had seen before buying the set. Also a big fan of the comics. I've read up til Volume 10 of the trade paperbacks.
Boy are you in for a treat Smile

Bill

-Chinese guy
never saw it but based on the unanimously positive feedback i have heard from everyone, i bought the bluray set last week. hope to find the time to dig into this show soon.
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
It's pretty different from the comics... And the pals I have who've read it were a bit disappointed with the show.
Glad you all seem to appreciate it.