If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Downtime
If you tried access the site between 5pm - 9:30pm CST on Tuesday, February 15 you would have experienced a connection timeout error. Nothing malicious happened, nor were we shut down. The server where we are hosted suffered an outage. We're back up (albeit a little slow) and everything is fine. No data was lost.

We are planning on moving to a new server within the next couple of months, so hopefully this sort of thing won't happen again.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Feb 22: anyone else have trouble with the forum today? It was very slow and difficult to log in the last couple hours, but it may have been my connection.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
I couldn't get on at all much of today. Seems to be back up...
It was down for me too. If this contiues I think we're going to have to move to a new host sooner rather than later.
jfyi: downtime was scheduled maintenance.
Hosteurope server is good until beginning of April, which leaves one month to switch servers.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.