• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TV's Frink's Guide To Sensible Posting (Or: How Not To Be A Target)

Added write-up for #3 and #4.

Announcement Updated.

Added write-up for #11 and #12....and looky-looky, Senator, the Global Announcement is updated as well....:)

TV's Frink said:
Added write-up for #11 and #12....and looky-looky, Senator, the Global Announcement is updated as well....:)

Hey! Awesome! One less thing for me to do! ;)

Added write-up for #19 (both here and in the Announcement).

Added write-up for #14.

It was a tough one. Took me just about a full year. ;)

TV's Frink said:
It was a tough one. Took me just about a full year. ;)

You ain't gettin' paid to lollygag Mister!

^^ "familiarize"... glass houses Al, glass houses :p.

Whoever animated the video is a genius btw. I was thinking "Unless your name is Prince" before he even sang it :-D.

TM2YC said:
^^ "familiarize"... glass houses Al, glass houses :p.
Nothing wrong with from where I'm standing.

DominicCobb said:
Nothing wrong with from where I'm standing.

I'm standing a further 4 thousand miles away, which would explain it :-D.

So nice to now have a video and lyric to accompany that infectious tune, that isn't offensive on every level imaginable. Now I can enjoy it too :).

bump, because apparently more people need to read this.

I wish I had the energy to finish the write-up.

Back
Top Bottom