• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Submission Process Updated

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And where exactly is this Submission Form? I can't see it anywhere. Are we just supposed to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page for submissions?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hit the big "Submit" button on the navbar...

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
hit the big "Submit" button on the navbar...

What he said. :D

havok1977

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok, two quick questions; late last week i (re) submitted my Wolverine edit via the email process, does that submission still count?

Also, just out of curiosity i entered the new fanedit submission form to find this:

havok1977, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
havok1977 said:
Ok, two quick questions; late last week i (re) submitted my Wolverine edit via the email process, does that submission still count?

Also, just out of curiosity i entered the new fanedit submission form to find this:

This is for new submissions, so your submission from last week is fine. No need to re-submit. Let me look into the error. I thought that had been fixed.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alright havok. You (and all registered users) should now be able to access the form. Let me know if you have any other problems.

havok1977

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thunderclap said:
This is for new submissions, so your submission from last week is fine. No need to re-submit. Let me look into the error. I thought that had been fixed.

Cool, thanks for that

MrGone

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
And where exactly is this Submission Form? I can't see it anywhere. Are we just supposed to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page for submissions?

Don't feel bad....I even sent a PM asking someone about submitting with this notice and that button staring me in the face. :-(

Top Bottom