• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jambe Davdar completes "Star Wars Begins"

he-guy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Faneditor Jambe Davdar of Building Empire (http://fanedit.org/149/) and Returning to Jedi (http://fanedit.org/148/) fame has finally completed the trilogy. By finishing what he calls "the ultimate audio/visual commentary" of A New Hope, he has created a great companion to his previous two edits and great competion for EP IV documentary Deleted Magic http://fanedit.org/142/. He started the project nearly four years ago, and has provided the entire edit (in 10 parts) on Youtube. DVD to be released soon.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the best news I read all day! :D

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats awesome. i am having a hard time waiting for the dvd.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Its being uploaded to newswgroups now!

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well worth the wait! once again the fanediting community gives us what LFL does not.
I thoroughly enjoyed the official documentary released w/ the 2004 dvd set, but Jambe Davdar's work is absolutely stellar, as is OCPmovie's Deleted Magic.

hitm4n

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Absolutely brilliant news. Been a long (but patient) wait, and its great to see this trilogy completed. Downloading the dvd now with a slew of covers to choose from. I've lurked a long time, rarely post, but this DVD is (for me) the most anticipated of all fanedits / documentaries etc. I've followed your updates for a couple of years or more and i know how its been a long and at times a hard struggle to get this completed.

So really, i just wanted to say a massive thankyou for the effort and time you've put in.
Congrats.

leejedi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
watch it 4 times now and on the iphone-the magics back just like a kid in 1977 going to the odeon leicester square london.Thanks jambe for bring that cold feeling down my spine back

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow, need to get this... asap.

edit:
can't find it on fanedit.info

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
T-HOPE said:
wow, need to get this... asap.

edit:
can't find it on fanedit.info

It's not released here yet.
Probably on monday.

he-guy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
waiting.jpg

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, maybe one more week...

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry guys, miscommunication on my part. We will try to have this part of the FE family asap.

tehwallaby

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Was reading my morning newspaper today, what should I find but this little article tucked away in the reviews section.

swb.jpg

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
YouTube still manages to please the masses, even though it's cluttered with crap.
I too anxiously await the release of this ultimate trilogy gem, although I've patient far enough.
What's another week, hey TMBTM? :p

Top Bottom