If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Jambe Davdar completes "Star Wars Begins"
Absolutely brilliant news. Been a long (but patient) wait, and its great to see this trilogy completed. Downloading the dvd now with a slew of covers to choose from. I've lurked a long time, rarely post, but this DVD is (for me) the most anticipated of all fanedits / documentaries etc. I've followed your updates for a couple of years or more and i know how its been a long and at times a hard struggle to get this completed.

So really, i just wanted to say a massive thankyou for the effort and time you've put in.
Congrats.
watch it 4 times now and on the iphone-the magics back just like a kid in 1977 going to the odeon leicester square london.Thanks jambe for bring that cold feeling down my spine back
wow, need to get this... asap.

edit:
can't find it on fanedit.info
T-HOPE Ultimate Terminator Fanedit serie:
- Terminator 3
- Terminator 2 3D
- Terminator 2: Live / 5D
- Terminator Salvation
--- Currently on fanedit hiatus ---
Planned:
* The Terminator Bonus disc(s)
* Terminator 2 Bonus discs
* The Terminator: Dawn Of Fate
T-HOPE Wrote:wow, need to get this... asap.

edit:
can't find it on fanedit.info

It's not released here yet.
Probably on monday.
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
[Image: waiting.jpg]
Well, maybe one more week...
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
Sorry guys, miscommunication on my part. We will try to have this part of the FE family asap.
No problemo. Take your time.
T-HOPE Ultimate Terminator Fanedit serie:
- Terminator 3
- Terminator 2 3D
- Terminator 2: Live / 5D
- Terminator Salvation
--- Currently on fanedit hiatus ---
Planned:
* The Terminator Bonus disc(s)
* Terminator 2 Bonus discs
* The Terminator: Dawn Of Fate
Was reading my morning newspaper today, what should I find but this little article tucked away in the reviews section.

[Image: swb.jpg]
YouTube still manages to please the masses, even though it's cluttered with crap.
I too anxiously await the release of this ultimate trilogy gem, although I've patient far enough.
What's another week, hey TMBTM? :-P