If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Man of Steel (2013)
Henry Cavill Is The New Superman
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=30016
Never heard of him.
He was in The Tudors as Suffolk.
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers
He was also the son in The Count of Monte Cristo.
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials
Never saw either of those. Just checked his IMDB page and I haven't seen anything he's done.
[Image: Superman_True_Brit_01.jpg]
His role in The Tudors was great IMO, Suffolk was one of my favorite characters in that series; if only he had gotten the Green Lantern gig instead I wouldn't be dreading its release...
I just hope it's better than "Returns"...

And when are they going to wake up to a "World's Finest" movie?

V.
I really liked returns, it felt like a spiritual successor to the originals. I hope that zach snyders "style" does the film good rather than bog it down.

IMO supes has always been a classic type film (production-wise) that leaned more on emotion and story than whizbang effects/slo mo/etc that seems to define snyders trademark style.

Dont get me wrong, hes good, and his reverence for comic book material like watchmen and 300 was most pleasing, but I wonder if he really is the best man for the job here.
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
Well, a major bullet has been dodged (or out-ran, if you will). Kristen Stewart was apparently one of the actresses being considered for the part of Lois Lane. Thank the Gods, she has been eliminated as an option. Boring, lifeless and scrawny are not the traits of Lois, and I think that's all Stewart is capable of.
Gracious, my bones are aching. Storm's coming on.