• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Adywan Releases Empire Revisited Clip

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The trailer Adywan made for Empire Revisited was great too!

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks to another succesful 'donation' drive for materials towards 'ESB:R', here's the latest comparison preview -

(Note: A 'Revisited Saga' trailer will be released at some point in the future too)

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The colour timing alone makes this edit ESSENTIAL to any SW fan.

The new compositing is amazing. This is so good. I'm starting to worry now that Lucas will be too shamed to permit it. It's that damn good.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Toonloon said:
...The new compositing is amazing. This is so good. I'm starting to worry now that Lucas will be too shamed to permit it. It's that damn good.

Lucas has been, if not supportive, at least tolerant of edits. I doubt there will be a problem.
I am very much looking forward to this one.
Wonder if Adywan will attempt to salvage Return Of The Jedi afterward?

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
Wonder if Adywan will attempt to salvage Return Of The Jedi afterward?

Vultural, the great news is that not only is he going to do 'Return Of The Jedi:Revisited' next...but he's then going to redo 'Star Wars:Revisited' with a few additional enhancements as a 720p HD release too.

And after those are completed, he's going to do 'Revisited' versions of each of the 'prequels', which he'll be editing simultaneously.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mmmm ... how long was he working on Empire?
I'm not complaining, but I'm getting old.
Not to mention that Jedi was the first Lucas misstep.
Ewoks, the redemption of Darth, the Rebel Alliance, there was just so much that went wrong.
Phantom Menace should never have come as a surprise afterward.
Luckily, there was a lot of deleted material to work with.
For all that, Jedi was so underwhelming.
I don't want to have unrealistic expectations for Adywan.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frink, how can I merge this thread with the OT thread? We don't need 2 threads saying the same thing over and over. :p

ImperialFighter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Frink, how can I merge this thread with the OT thread? We don't need 2 threads saying the same thing over and over. :p

Something *this good deserves another mention. ;-) Adywan's latest preview (note: F/X in this not 100% completed yet) -

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ImperialFighter said:
Something *this good deserves another mention. ;-)

I was mainly referring to the comments about how long it's been taking. I love new clips and agree that they deserve mentioning. :)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
death threats over such excellent work? fooking a.

fabianthx1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hope adywan has plans to release star wars revisited in hd that would be amazing!:cry:

MrGone

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't wait to see the finished movie!!

Trilaanus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My roommate and I are closely watching the developments of this edit. It is sure to be on the List of Greatest Things in Existence!

Top Bottom