• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Adywan's A New Hope: Revisited To Be Released in HD. Coming in 2016!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
adywan said:
A 720p HD version will be coming out around 2016 after ROTJ:R is finished. There will be some differences because i can't recreate it 100% faithfully but it will be as close as possible. But i won't be taking any suggestions for changes/ fixes for the HD version
It's going to be a long five years...

Source: The Official ANH:R Thread on originaltrilogy.com

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, I get a writer credit!

sffko1.jpg

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Credit where credit's due...

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So he says he won't be taking suggestions/fixes, and naturally everyone is already suggesting things...

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
So he says he won't be taking suggestions/fixes, and naturally everyone is already suggesting things...

Well of course he meant no suggestions.. except from me

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You must have a lot of socks there. ;)

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:

Lol! You can't really blame people though. I wonder why he made the announcement now.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update: The ot.com thread title has been changed to remove the completion date. It now says "Coming After ROTJ:R."

He probably should have said that in the first place.

Top Bottom