• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hellblazer

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
comingsoonhelluf7.jpg

HELLBLAZER...

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
this is such a cool comic strip. You created that all by yourself, right?

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Si senor. Its actually the artwork for the dvd cover.
It's in honor of its comic book origins.
The software helped a lot. its really cool and easy to learn.

3dcontantineblk3ke9.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really dig it. That's art to me, man. Cudos!

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon, you know you're my audience of one.
Now wait until you see the film! You're gonna get a few... ahem... surprices.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i love the comic book effect. you said the software was easy, did you have a specific application to create comic strip effects?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
holy crap, jorge, that looks awesome!!!

As big fan of the comic books I didn?t like many things in the movie. maybe you can bring out its potential. can?t wait to see this thing.

keep up the good work!!!

:) :) :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sounds really cool, I will give it a try. I love what you have done here with hellblazer

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished watching HELLBLAZER and it seems I am turning into a JORGE fan. This is one great fanedit. To me it is a vast improvement over the original, much darker, much better, not at all embarrassing (which I found the original was). From start to finish I was very well entertained, the movie has a good flow and pace to it and it is much more about Constantine than the original.
What I didn't like so much: the sex scene didn't add anythign to me, although it was well exectued and I didn't like the subtitled bar part. This one lasted too long for me and since this subtitling was nowhere else in the movie it felt misplaced to me. I could have doen without both these scenes. Still: Bravo!!!

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you Boon. It means a lot.
I can totally understand your point of view.
In my defense: I'm trying to give the audience a new ride. And the deleted scenes are the only new footage I have.
I took a shot and if it doesnt deliver, at least its new.
Plus I like the idea that when John coughs up blood, what does he do? he go gets laid by a demon. LOL!
The Bar scene: well, you know in the comic book, Constantine has a british accent and I thought this could be the only place were the real voice of Constantine could be heard... as subtitles.
Both of those scenes involved Ellie, the Half-Breed, and if anything, it adds to her arch.
But can you believe that was 2 fanedits ago? I think you'll find SPECTRES FROM SPACE a much improved film as well.
Right now I'm dealing with DARKEST CITY. I think I'm seeing the stuttering you wrote me about. And this one is too damn good for any flaws.

darkcity2se0.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just take a look when you do encode that your field order is the same as in the original movie. this should prevent it.

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't wait to see your take on Constantine.
I had high hopes for this movie and found it disappointing when I saw it.

dhr001

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just watched this. Impressive. I didnt understand the why the sex scene was included, but then i suppose it sets up for the bar scene, and later in the hospital.
I actually liked the subtitled scene, but maybe the lettering was a little bright.

Overall i didn't even really miss any of the scenes you cut. It wasn't till the end where i realized i hadn't seen the bug demon, and i guess that makes it a successful edit

2 thumbs up :)

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Also The Spear of Destiny is gone.
I guess you know you're doing a good job when one of the criticism is the font is too bright. LOL!

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess you know you're doing a good job when one of the criticism is the font is too bright. LOL!

IT BURNS IT BURNS. :)

No really, I haven't seen this yet.

Top Bottom