• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Red Letter Media releases his Revenge of the Sith fanedit

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
See, I thought this last one was far less fun than the first one. The basement stuff is hilarious - there wasn't enough fun in the new one.

Horace The Butcher

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would like the record to reflect that my ROTS edit contained a lightsaber c-section for Padme well in advance of this review. (audio issues aside)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ You do realize that that would kill even Supergirl, right?

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
RLM's reviews are great, but do they really qualify as a fanedit?

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
booshman said:
RLM's reviews are great, but do they really qualify as a fanedit?

I'd say no. They're a review.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
this is a debate that has been ongoing since his first release. regardless of the definition you personally subscribe to, RLM does put alot of hard work into his releases and his entertainment value is top notch.

Top Bottom