• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cover Art Submission

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To be considered a Cover Artist, please upload your cover art for fanedits to a site like Megaupload then post the link here. We'll vet it for quality and, if approved, you'll be upgraded to Cover Artist status with access to our Gallery.

Note: Artwork uploaded to our gallery is for fanedits only, and is not to be used for your personal portfolio.

Last edited:

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yep. Like that. Or you could compress the two files into a RAR or ZIP file and just have one link, but either way this is how it should be done.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
With the new forum/webpage and all (wich is quite pretty and magnificent, well done guys!) the 3dviews now look out out of place (imo), will they all need updating? Will 3dviews in the future need a facelift?

If redoing all the 3dviews is a hassle, i would like to suggest some sort of border behind the 3dview to make things simpler and have them blend in with the new look.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cover art for Kevinicus' "Kung Fu Kid" edit. Blu Ray cover included in the rar. Thanks to Kevinicus, Frantic canadian and Stankpac for their help :)
kungfukid3dview.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5U2UH1Dhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM03A7TA

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It seems i have left a typo in the cover art :-(
I appologise for the inconvinience, please hold off on putting the Kung Fu Kid cover on the main site until i can get this sorted. Thank you.

Kevinicus

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
It seems i have left a typo in the cover art :-(
I appologise for the inconvinience, please hold off on putting the Kung Fu Kid cover on the main site until i can get this sorted. Thank you.

That's my fault, sorry about that. Looks great though and I can't wait to get this and get it printed (once I buy some ink) so I can have something for my copy. Thanks for all the work you did on it Rogue. Guess I need to get those HD versions uploaded now.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fixed typo in the cover art and 3dview, replaced 3diew and megaupload link in the previous post with the new files. Should be good to go now :)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remember to submit cover art via the Cover Art Submission form. This will ensure submissions don't get lost or forgotten in the forums.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any idea why i can't upload the rar with the cover art, disc art and 3dview? Can i just upload each image individually then?

Top Bottom