If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Cover Art Submission
Throwgncpr - I will! Haha.

Neglify - thanks for clearing that up, sorry and no probs I'll get it right next time. For info (it could just be a problem my end but I've tried a couple of browsers) - the link to templates on the submit page doesn't appear to be working? Finally, a quick question - what's the best practice for sharing the 3D mock-ups with everyone? Submit to you and you publish it or just put it on here myself for critique?

Many thanks guys
[SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=2][FONT=century gothic]- OnlyOneKenobi[/FONT][/SIZE]
"Special effects are just a tool, a means of telling a story... a special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing."
- George Lucas

In Development : The Cruel Tutelage of Yoda
[/FONT][/SIZE]
OnlyOneKenobi Wrote:For info (it could just be a problem my end but I've tried a couple of browsers) - the link to templates on the submit page doesn't appear to be working?

Fixed, thanks for spotting.

OnlyOneKenobi Wrote:Finally, a quick question - what's the best practice for sharing the 3D mock-ups with everyone? Submit to you and you publish it or just put it on here myself for critique?

I do the 3D mock-ups with Imandix. You can do your own mock ups but I'll most likely redo them as I keep them consistent.

I suggest you check out how other Cover Artists do their presentations here. Read through some then if you feel like it start your own thread with your sweet covers.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
For cover art, the photoshop templates provided in the resources section are all DVD sized.

Is there a blu-ray sized coverart template available?
RollWave Wrote:For cover art, the photoshop templates provided in the resources section are all DVD sized.

Is there a blu-ray sized coverart template available?

I could have swore I put the BD template in that rar file, but nope I didn't. I'll PM you the template (and PM it to an Admin to include).
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
[size=small][font=source_sans_proregular, Arial]https://mega.nz/#!uTATCCBZ!1lMqVux0tlTO6ScBfljmeYO2oh0XoYR8eWSYsj1Rlp8 - Evil Dead - Ultimate Cut Cover Art[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=source_sans_proregular, Arial][size=small][font=source_sans_proregular, Arial]https://mega.nz/#!XLI1nBQQ!6HiCTN1bp8rLLZrOyr1u5fJcM2TiXGvog2DHhaC8jQg - AOD - Ultimate Cut[/font][/size][/font][/size]