If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Delete Posts
Several posts by, and related to, the user jswert123456 have been deleted. No need to panic. It's intentional.
This is not your personal blog.

Wink
So did I miss some drama?
I knew something would happen with him, as he makes a thread for every question he can think of.
His threads at OT are a riot.
He posted thoughts about his Twin Peaks edit in thunder's thread several times. My first post in this thread is a repost of my response to him (which was deleted, grrrrrrr...)
im aware of the problems i created...i honestly am new to this and i didnt realize the mistakes i was making and feet i was steeping on..but now im very clear on rules and i wont let that happeneagain.,,,,thnks for those who helped set me straight and get me on right path
im also aware of the issues over at OT and being mean and making fun of someone who made mistakes and then became aware of them and im now doing what i can to fix themn..im sorry for the mistakes in grammar aand in the way i conducted myself....i hope the future with yall will be better and look foward to producing more work
Ahem.

Fixing your grammar and spelling would help too.
It's good that you can see that you have done some things that didn't please people. Then you can avoid doing those things.

Hope everything works out fine now, good luck.
jswert123456 Wrote:im also aware of the issues over at OT and being mean and making fun of someone who made mistakes and then became aware of them and im now doing what i can to fix themn..im sorry for the mistakes in grammar aand in the way i conducted myself....i hope the future with yall will be better and look foward to producing more work

Who's yall? I don't recall that member???
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers