If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

New Feature
We have a new feature here that might bring a smile to those of you who visit while at work. But, we're not going to tell you what it is or where it is. We thought it might be fun for you to find on your own. Like an Easter Egg, just not as colorful. (If you find it, then feel free to share.)

It's something that may help in panicky situations.
Very cool, but the kinks aren't worked out yet. I can't go to my panic site, which would send me into even more of a panic.

EDIT: Never mind. I was being stupid and neglected to put the full info there. Right on, this is awesome.
works for me!!! awesome!!
:o :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
eldiablosuizo Wrote:Very cool, but the kinks aren't worked out yet. I can't go to my panic site, which would send me into even more of a panic.

Can't help you there. Smile
OK someone want to spill the beans?
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
^We have a 'panic button' setting now, which you can use to instantly jump away from FE.org if someone at work is approaching. Smile
I can't find it!

[Image: dont-panic.jpg]

EDIT: Sheesh, wish I knew how to resize images here...
Uncanny Antman Wrote:^We have a 'panic button' setting now, which you can use to instantly jump away from FE.org if someone at work is approaching. Smile

We've actually had that for some time, unless you were being facetious.

TV's Frink Wrote:EDIT: Sheesh, wish I knew how to resize images here...

They are auto resized. Can't let you have too much control, eh?
thunderclap Wrote:We've actually had that for some time, unless you were being facetious.
I wasn't being facetious. nOmArch had just asked for someone to point out what the feature was, so I did.