If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

FanEdit.org Announcement
I'm liking how the new site is looking :-). The Site & Forum are perfectly intergrated now which is great Smile.

One quick thing. The Alien vid needs reducing. But apart from that, it's all good. ;-)
FatherMerrin Wrote:I'm liking how the new site is looking :-). The Site & Forum are perfectly intergrated now which is great Smile.

One quick thing. The Alien vid needs reducing. But apart from that, it's all good. ;-)

Well, they're not fully integrated yet, but should be by the end of the day.

You must have caught me right in the middle of editing that video. It's fixed now Smile
You're an adult. Just cope.
All very, very nice. Big well done guys 8)
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Alright. I think everything is linking properly now. If anyone experiences anything odd please let me know. Everyone should be able to set fanedit.org as their default link now.
Now that Thunderclap resolved the matter of the home page, we will be working on modifying what's left of the old WP site so that it functions a little more seamlessly with vB. Eventually this will include color and graphics to make it feel more united, but our first goal is to get links more aligned.

Once this is complete, the site should exist mostly in vB except for the actual listings and some of the list pages that WordPress generates. Once everything is stable we will begin the task of the final phase, building the new listing/review section which will also handle generating all of the lists that you all have grown accustomed to.

We ask for your continued patience while we work through this.