• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Starship Intrepid

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nick Cook has released a little vignette today.
A cross over story with HIDDEN FRONTIER. These cross overs are excellent IMO, the Shelby/Hunter chemistry is hilarious.:lol:

It should also be noted, only a couple more weeks until HIDDEN FRONTIER releases it's very LAST video production, bringing the ODYSSEY/HELENA saga to a close with a 3 hour movie.:)

Hidden Frontier was the most productive Star Trek fan series to date. Releasing over 80 episodes in the last 9 or 10 years. I will miss them once they are gone....:(

It should also be noted, only a couple more weeks until HIDDEN FRONTIER releases it's very LAST video production, bringing the ODYSSEY/HELENA saga to a close with a 3 hour movie.:)

Awesome!!! I've been waiting a while for that one.

Rogue-theX said:
Awesome!!! I've been waiting a while for that one.

Just checked with the Hidden Frontier site, it looks like the final release has been pushed back to maybe February 2011.

Hi, thought I may aswell chime in here. Yes folks I'm afraid it's looking like an end of January to mid February for the score completion. Of course I am doing my best to get this done as soon as i can so if there's a chance of an earlier release date I'll keep you posted.

What's the delay you ask? Well two things really. The first is that the music I'm doing is really quite complicated when it comes to creating the performance and it simply takes a long time to physically write everything. The second is of course general life things that I have to do which take time away from scoring.

However I'm almost 50% done on the film and already have written quite a lot. And if I say so myself I think you'll be pretty happy with the score when you hear it with the film.

So it's coming .. and I hope you'll agree when you see everything together that it was all worth the wait.

Apologees to all for holding up your Xmas movie but it is coming!

Well it's worth the wait imo, the scoring for helena/odyssey is really good.

Rogue-theX said:
Well it's worth the wait imo, the scoring for helena/odyssey is really good.

I agree. Their scores are amazing.

Here's the Trailer for the Finale...

A new episode! Guesting starring Captain Picard!!!

The INTREPID crew is back for a fun 6 minute time traveling tale....

Another nice short from the Intrepid crew....

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTIouG2191U[/video]

Back
Top Bottom