If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Forum Glitches
hebrides Wrote:Love the Blackstealth overall, but is anyone else having trouble with the banners covering the login boxes? I'm often on a shared computer, so I clear all my private data every time I close Firefox, which means I have to log in every time.

You must be on a Mac. I just noticed this tonight. Not sure why it affects the Mac version of Firefox and not the Windows, but it's something I'll be looking into tomorrow.
^Because Mac sux?
:p
Actually, it happens with Google Chrome on Windows XP as well.

But still, it doesn't change the fact that Mac sux.
And Amiga still trumps them both.
Mac doesn't suck.
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Hey, i could go for a big mac about now :-P
And a large root beer wold be decent too8)
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
thunderclap Wrote:And Amiga still trumps them both.

I'll see your Amiga and raise you a RiscPC
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
thunderclap Wrote:You must be on a Mac. I just noticed this tonight. Not sure why it affects the Mac version of Firefox and not the Windows, but it's something I'll be looking into tomorrow.

Okay... now this is weird. I booted up the site on my MacBook with Firefox and the site displays fine. But on my desktop Mac the display is out of whack. Why can't troubleshooting be easy?
This is definitely not a mac issue. Came into work, fired up Chrome and had this same issue (chrome on my mac at home however has not been a problem Tongue)
Maybe it's due to the resolution of the screens? On my MacBook my resolution is 1280x800. My my desktop Mac (and Windows) it's 1920x1080.

And in Safari on my MacBook it's messed up. Weird.

What is the resolution everyone else is using?