• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superman/Doomsday--PT.3 JUSTICE!!!!!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a pretty clever mash-up that I had not seen before.....

jelio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
WOW that is an awesome mash up ... with lots of special effects added in.

It would be really cool if such a movie was made.

After all the dark night was a "dark" movie with serious subject matter, so why cant they have a death of superman movie?

They can make it with the return of superman sequel in mind ... and have a reign of supermen movie follow it

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was very impressive. Music was spot on. Very dramatic, with a cool Batman/Wonder Woman cameo.
As much as I'd like to see a darker Superman film, it couldn't feature Doomsday, or at the very least, not the original comic book ending. The world went berserk when they killed off Superman. Doing it again on film wouldn't do any good I think. Besides, the follow up story arc, featuring the Man of Steel (the robot one), and all the other fakes, was just too much :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't the Tim Burton/Nick Cage Superman movie supposed to be about the Death of Superman?

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Impressive work... but the thing is, SR really screwed the pooch in terms of the Death of Superman storyline. We've already seen Supes in a hospital, pretty much dead, the Planet wondering if he'll survive or not. Singer must have had no intention of ever doing Doomsday on the big screen, because he pretty well buried it for at least another movie or two.

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome trailer, would like to see a little more of the Bruce, Diana cameo, I dont suppose we will, but truly amazing editing skills.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The sequel trailer has been announced!
It will be released on May 30 on Youtube.
It will be less action packed and focus the "Funeral for a Friend" storyline.
Really looking forward to this one.

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looking forward to this, shall be on Youtube tomorrow to take a look.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Impressive amount of work.
Some effects are of course a bit less good than the others and maybe clever simple editing would have been better than average special effects from time to time, but WOW! 80% of the effects are amazing anyway.
We need this guy around here at FE.org!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lois, Batman and Wonder Woman mourn Superman's death.
Exceptionally well done.

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well all we want now is the next bit, ha ha! Antman was right we could use his talents on this site. Great editing.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, definitely looking forward to seeing what he does with the last part.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The saga continues.....

Wonder Woman's perspective on the Death of Superman.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and the teaser for the final chapter... JUSTICE.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This person, be it man, woman, or mineral, is brilliant. This is my first time seeing their work, and it's wonderful! I'd like to see it all edited together into a pseudo live action episode when it's all done! The trailers even have extra details! Wonderful, simply wonderful.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
He continues to amaze me. How long until part three?! We wants it, we needs it, our precious!!!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Part 3 of the Superman/Doomsday fan edit trailer series.... VENGEANCE!!!

<u><em><strong>

Only one more part to go....:)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the final interlude until the long awaited last chapter JUSTICE....

"You Are Not Alone"

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Believe or not I've only just come across these.... I am totally amazed. Fantastic editing and some very impressive special effects work too. It makes me so badly want to see a WonderWoman/Batman/Superman crossover. We of course may well get that now with Justice League, but will it be as good as these fan made shorts??? I wonder.

It also reminds me yet again how under-rated Brandon Routh is as both Clark Kent and Superman. He had an impossible job filling in Reeve's shoes, but boy did he rise to the challenge. Great work and if only this guy/woman was in the fanedit community.

Top Bottom