• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superman/Doomsday--PT.3 JUSTICE!!!!!

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
This looks really good! I plan to watch it all from the beginning.

May I ask where you got the footage of Wonder Woman from? I'm guessing some sort of fan film, because there hasn't been a live-action Wonder Woman in ages (not counting the David E. Kelley pilot, and I think Part 1 of your edit actually predates that).

Thanks buddy! Wonder Woman was made in After Effects using footage from Xena: Warrior Princess, and various shots of the actress Rhona Mitra. I replaced Lucy Lawless' head with that of Rhona Mitra, and did the color corrections on the costume to make it Wonder Woman's

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, that is impressive! So, just to be clear, the body is Lucy Lawless's but the head is this other (still hot) actress who has never played Wonder Woman?

If so, you're a genius!

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kashchei2003 said:
Thanks buddy! Wonder Woman was made in After Effects using footage from Xena: Warrior Princess, and various shots of the actress Rhona Mitra. I replaced Lucy Lawless' head with that of Rhona Mitra, and did the color corrections on the costume to make it Wonder Woman's

:shock:

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kashchei2003 said:

This!

As incredible as so many of the FX shots in this edit are, the creation of WONDER WOMAN from scratch is beyond amazing! My mind is officially Boggled!

Again KASHCHEI, truly beautiful work. I hope you consider editing your epic all together and releasing it on to our little forum. :)

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
Wow, that is impressive! So, just to be clear, the body is Lucy Lawless's but the head is this other (still hot) actress who has never played Wonder Woman?

If so, you're a genius!

You got it! I'll probably do a BTS video on her alone at some point to show how i did her scenes

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for so kindly replying to my stupidly obvious question. :) (I re-read my question and I'm like, "Duh, Tom. Isn't that what he just said?" I guess I was too tired to think clearly before.)

This is also getting some attention on another forum I visit. Here's what a friend of mine had to say:

"You should follow him on Facebook. I've been tracking his YouTube channel for a couple years. Good stuff, man.

In a decade or so, we'll just make movies using old footage. Maybe then we'll finally get a Justice League movie. Starring Christopher Reeve, Lynda Carter and Adam West."

This was my reply:

"I would seriously stand in line for that movie right now."

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
finally was able to check out part 3. have to say that it definitely lived up to the hype and expectations had going for it. it is a really awesome edit. it would be awesome to see all of it edited together (including the side stories that was created in between 2 and 3) into one feature. great job. this goes on the list among my favorite edits now.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"kashchei2003" returns!!!

This time he is tackling the DC classic KINGDOM COME!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
@"kashchei2003" returns!!!

This time he is tackling the DC classic KINGDOM COME!

Awesome - this looks great.  Always wanted to see Eastwood play an old Batman, ever since it was mooted that he might play the caped crusader years ago.  Look forward to this. 

Top Bottom