• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superman/Doomsday--PT.3 JUSTICE!!!!!

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just discovered this thread. Thanks bionicbob for keeping it updated so that I could enjoy this hidden jem in one sitting.

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Preview of the finale looks like a proper movie.

This project has been amazing. It's given a live action Trinity, given Wonder Woman her first credible live aciton appearance in goodness only knows how long, adapted the Doomsday storyline into a film as rumoured for years AND given Routh his sequel. I wonder if he's seen it?

I saw Superman first but became Batman-obsessed during the mid90s, and I'm also obsessed with the idea of the Justice League!

I might try and download all the parts and edit them into a 'full-length film' for DVD (though it will be a short obviously) with the interludes worked in somehow. I can use the WW one to replace Diana's funeral flashback and the Batman one could go straight after the funeral and just before the WW/Batman Batcave scene during Part 2, with trimming of Doomsday.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Me soooo excited!!!! Bring on Part 3!!!!!!!!!!:D

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the support you guys! Didn't know this thread was still alive?! Well you're in for a treat then! I'll be uploading the "Final Hour" trailer later this week, and the finale, "Justice" will come the following week! Hope you guys enjoy it and join the Superman Doomsday facebook fan page!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kashchei2003 said:
Thanks for the support you guys! Didn't know this thread was still alive?! Well you're in for a treat then! I'll be uploading the "Final Hour" trailer later this week, and the finale, "Justice" will come the following week! Hope you guys enjoy it and join the Superman Doomsday facebook fan page!

Fantastic news kashchei... really enjoyed your take on Superman Doomsday so far and can't wait to see the finale :)

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors ;)

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
the final interlude until the long awaited last chapter JUSTICE....

"You Are Not Alone"

Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors ;-)

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks awesome so far. Can I ask what programs you use to fuse Batman and Superman in the same shot?

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kashchei2003 said:
Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors ;-)

Thanks kashchei! It has been an honor to watch your stuff! Looking forward to the final chapter! :)

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:eek::jaw: Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Looks like I'm gonna have a Batman/Superman marathon this week!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As JSW says... absolutely stunning work. March 13th can not come quick enough. Thanks to you Kashcei for all the work you've put into this.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wowza, how have I not seen this thread before. Pretty damn good special effects. This person must be an After Effects whiz.

kashchei2003

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JetSetWilly said:
Looks awesome so far. Can I ask what programs you use to fuse Batman and Superman in the same shot?

Thanks! I used Adobe After Effects for all the compositing

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cool. Looks like I'd better whip out the help files and get learning then lol. Honestly, though, seriously excellent.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
....and here it is boys and girls, the final chapter -- JUSTICE!!!

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, isn't that a fine piece of work!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It is an amazingly ambitious piece of editing! Well, more than editing -- the amount of work that went into those FX Manips -- that is true passion!

It also clearly demonstrates the Epic Nature of Superman that really has not been captured on the silver screen since Superman II.

Also, best use of Star Trek Nemesis EVER!!!! Now I want a sequel! LOL!

Great work K!

Thank you for the Super Entertainment!

I am now going to watch the WHOLE saga again from the beginning. Up, up and Away! \S/ :)

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excellent! Now to watch the whole lot one after each other.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:hail: That was an absolutely stunning piece of work. Honestly, if we ever get a Justice League movie one can but hope that it has half the emotion and heart of Kaschei's 3 part Doomsday extravaganza. The amount of work which must have gone into this just boggles the mind.

I was welling up during parts of it, such is the skill of the editing, special effects work, music etc etc. Fantastic.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
kashchei2003 said:

This looks really good! I plan to watch it all from the beginning.

May I ask where you got the footage of Wonder Woman from? I'm guessing some sort of fan film, because there hasn't been a live-action Wonder Woman in ages (not counting the David E. Kelley pilot, and I think Part 1 of your edit actually predates that).

Top Bottom