If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Superman/Doomsday--PT.3 JUSTICE!!!!!
Just discovered this thread. Thanks bionicbob for keeping it updated so that I could enjoy this hidden jem in one sitting.
Good artists copy but great artists steal.

-blueyoda

Preview of the finale looks like a proper movie.

This project has been amazing. It's given a live action Trinity, given Wonder Woman her first credible live aciton appearance in goodness only knows how long, adapted the Doomsday storyline into a film as rumoured for years AND given Routh his sequel. I wonder if he's seen it?

I saw Superman first but became Batman-obsessed during the mid90s, and I'm also obsessed with the idea of the Justice League!

I might try and download all the parts and edit them into a 'full-length film' for DVD (though it will be a short obviously) with the interludes worked in somehow. I can use the WW one to replace Diana's funeral flashback and the Batman one could go straight after the funeral and just before the WW/Batman Batcave scene during Part 2, with trimming of Doomsday.
Me soooo excited!!!! Bring on Part 3!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
Thanks for the support you guys! Didn't know this thread was still alive?! Well you're in for a treat then! I'll be uploading the "Final Hour" trailer later this week, and the finale, "Justice" will come the following week! Hope you guys enjoy it and join the Superman Doomsday facebook fan page!
kashchei2003 Wrote:Thanks for the support you guys! Didn't know this thread was still alive?! Well you're in for a treat then! I'll be uploading the "Final Hour" trailer later this week, and the finale, "Justice" will come the following week! Hope you guys enjoy it and join the Superman Doomsday facebook fan page!

Fantastic news kashchei... really enjoyed your take on Superman Doomsday so far and can't wait to see the finale Smile
Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors Wink
bionicbob Wrote:the final interlude until the long awaited last chapter JUSTICE....

"You Are Not Alone"

Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors ;-)
Looks awesome so far. Can I ask what programs you use to fuse Batman and Superman in the same shot?
Hey, look friend, let's just cut the shit. Now we both know why I was transferred. Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f***ed.
kashchei2003 Wrote:Hey bionicbob thanks for your support! The "Final Hour" trailer is up! I'll let you have the honors ;-)

Thanks kashchei! It has been an honor to watch your stuff! Looking forward to the final chapter! Smile

"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
:o:jaw: Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Looks like I'm gonna have a Batman/Superman marathon this week!
Hey, look friend, let's just cut the shit. Now we both know why I was transferred. Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm f***ed and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f***ed.