• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Troll Hunter

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OMGWTFZORRO?!?!?

I have GOT to see this NOW.

First I thought "Oh, great, another Blair Witch clone". Then... WTF???

I HAVE to see this, if only to see how they play out the religious angle. I'm a sucker for stories with twisted religious elements.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Zomg skinnytrollwithtehdoublehead!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah, that one gave me a little chill.

Hahaha. I saw the last trailer, but this was something else. Wonderful stuff.

This will be pretty far from a Blair Witch clone, for one because three of the major parts are played by comedians and not actors (including the bearded protagonist). And for a variety of other reasons, including stating it's the most important film of our time. LOL. (I'm Norwegian, btw.)

@theslime: Norwegian slime. Cool. Was that you in the trailer then?
Haven't heard about the film here at all (and I live in Norway too!), so not sure what's going on (or maybe I just missed the advertising blitz)
Film looks quite funny, but rent on DVD I reckon!

Hehe, no, not me in the trailer.
It's just starting to be advertised, I think. My guess is that you'll see more soon enough.

The first part of the trailer was all yeah sure whatever religous mumbo jumbo blabber and then it was more
OMFGdidyaseethesizeofthatmotherfunkingthingImeanwhatthehellwasthatitwasasbigasahouse!!! :fear:
That trailer made me feel as if THAT was what Cloverfield should have been like.

Dwight Fry said:

I HAVE to see this, if only to see how they play out the religious angle. I'm a sucker for stories with twisted religious elements.

+1

Dwight Fry said:

Religious angle? I watched it - I don't recall religion playing into it.

It was great BTW.

watched this one over the weekend. ridiculous. a lot of fun :)

Those expecting something serious, along the lines of Blair Witch might look elsewhere.

Dwight Fry said:

Funny film of the straight-faced variety. Had me chuckling quite a bit. Not too much shaky-cam business, for those looking to avoid brainaches.

the story has a bit of fun with religion, but only a little more than what's shown in the trailer. still, that's more than your average USandA film would dare. there is the bucket, however. . . . :oops:

Having said that, I'd recommend not watching the trailer before watching the film. i liked how the story unfolded when I didn't know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom