If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

forum banner submissions
There we go; that should do it:

[Image: qqb8ki.jpg]

ETA: Updated text to fit new layout.
Smile looks great!
hebrides Wrote:There we go; that should do it:

[Image: 34fik41.jpg]
so what did you do?
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw.[/SIZE][/FONT]
killbillme Wrote:so what did you do?

Just recomposited it a little, adding a bit here, taking away a bit there. Nothing major.
Of course Indy was squished, you just don't understand hebrides art! Confusedmile:
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
TMBTM Wrote:Of course Indy was squished, you just don't understand hebrides art! Confusedmile:

Quite right, TMBTM! :yo:

The earlier one was Indy from an alternate universe in which he did get crushed by the boulder from Raiders, gone back in time to warn himself not to go anywhere with Willie and to STAY AWAY FROM ALIENS :alien:
I thought it might have been a pixel aspect ratio issue. you know, square pixels vs rectangular pixels.
was the original image from the web or a capture from a dvd?
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Refined a few, replaced a few...

[Image: febannerkillerhorizon.jpg]

[Image: febannerchase.jpg]

[Image: febannerpredatorchronic.jpg]

[Image: febannerlostinspace.jpg]

[Image: febannerjerichocane.jpg]

[Image: febannerecho.jpg]

[Image: febannerdiehard4.jpg]

[Image: febannerwonka.jpg]
love that chase consecution banner!!!!
Cheers Throw. I didn't wanna mutate the actual FE logo too much, but I hoped this would still be within acceptable limits. Smile