If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

forum banner submissions
Here's my first attempts. Smile It's actually more difficult to do than it looks :razz:

FatherMerrin:
[Image: supetemplate1.jpg]

[Image: supetemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcisttemplate.jpg]
Uncanny Antman Wrote:[Image: febannerspace.jpg]

[Image: febannerds9pilot.jpg]
star trek pilots 2: my hero! Smile Thanks, buddy.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
boon23 Wrote:star trek pilots 2: my hero! Smile Thanks, buddy.
Heh, you're welcome. Smile

I was gonna do one or two other CBB ones, but didn't wanna step on your toes in case you were making some.
I will not make any yet. So I am happy with everything others do for me.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
boon23 Wrote:I will not make any yet. So I am happy with everything others do for me.

If people are ticking your boxes then that make sense, but you should have a little dabble it's kinda fun when you get into it. Smile

[Image: exorcistbtemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcistiiitemplate.jpg]

[Image: exorcistiiibtemplate.jpg]

[Image: reddwarftemplate.jpg]

[Image: reddwarf2template.jpg]

[Image: reddwarf1template.jpg]

[Image: reddwarftemplate.jpg]
boon23 Wrote:I will not make any yet. So I am happy with everything others do for me.

In that case...

[Image: febannerazazel.jpg]
Here is one I made. I did not change the fan edit logo, but I did add an effect to it in photoshop, so I am not sure if that is allowed or not, but here it is:

Tranzor:
[Image: 2drzcjs.jpg]
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
[Image: febannerspeciesx.jpg]

[Image: febannerspawnoffrankens.jpg]
thanks a bunch, Ant. Those really rock!
Thanks Boon. Glad you like 'em. Smile

[Image: febannerfelavie.jpg]