If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

forum banner submissions
Any chance we can get the template again? I'd like to make a few banners for some new projects. Smile
I am in the process of reuploading all of my current edits, so please bear with me as I get everything in order.
Fan Edits by Aztek463 via the IFDB
Aztek463 Wrote:Any chance we can get the template again? I'd like to make a few banners for some new projects. Smile

I re-emailed to [MENTION=4627]reave[/MENTION] last night, so hopefully it will be back online soon.
Perfect timing on both our parts! Big Grin
I am in the process of reuploading all of my current edits, so please bear with me as I get everything in order.
Fan Edits by Aztek463 via the IFDB
Look under Resources.
Those new banners are really nice looking. make me think I should do one or two
Do one for me and I'll rub your feet! ;-)
[MENTION=6674]blueyoda[/MENTION] banner FTW!
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Gatos Wrote:blueyoda banner FTW!

Just saw the blueyoda banner on the front page. Is that you, Gatos? It must be. Because like you, it's awesome.
Good artists copy but great artists steal.

-blueyoda
blueyoda Wrote:Just saw the blueyoda banner on the front page. Is that you, Gatos? It must be. Because like you, it's awesome.

I'm awesome, this is true. But it wasn't me. My guess is that [MENTION=9578]Neglify[/MENTION] made that banner. Although maybe I'm wrong.
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Mysteries within plans within mysteries. The artist moves in shadows.

Really dig the mellowed-out, almost somnolent look to yoda in the banner. Smile