• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Covers by Rogue

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can see them all fine. Yesterday one or two would not load fully, do you see just part of the image, like the top but not the rest?
The link's are comletet tho. Right click on the image and click 'view image info' that should give you the full link, it works for me. It may be down to the new image placement things in the new forum, i dont know. How did you get those links?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is the complete links for the last two
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5532/spaceconsecution3dview.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9149/bsgtok3dview.jpg

Edit, Ahh, when i copy the full links and put them as a link in a post they look incomplete, wierd.
Try coping those full links and paste them into your browser, see if that helps.

EDIT: Hmm it doesnt want to let me put the full links in for some reason, maybe with out the http:// it might work.
img97.imageshack.us/img97/5532/spaceconsecution3dview.jpg
img178.imageshack.us/img178/9149/bsgtok3dview.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
edited last post, you should be able to wright http:/ in your browser and copy/past the non underlined links -in bottom of last post- into your browser. I do hope this helps, let me know.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now im really confused :grin:. No seriously if you can see them now, than i'm happy. Is there any other cover's you cant see?

Also, i will put the dl' links in the first post of this thread sometime today for anyone that want's to print them off or put the new one's on .org
And more are coming, stay tuned.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Another David Kerrin BSG cover...
bsgtok3dview.jpg

Fantastic!
Woman viper pilots..... mmmmmmm.....!:nono: (oops, remember, happily married man, happily married man....)
Seriously, another amazing cover Rogue!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hahahaha, glad you like it Bob :).

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Now im really confused :grin:. No seriously if you can see them now, than i'm happy. Is there any other cover's you cant see?

No, that was the only one that wasn't showing up for me.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Added dl' links to all cover's except for my work in progress

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A simple cover for a mostly simple project...
alnrdshw3dview.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is the cover for havok1977's upcoming edit...
codenamewolverine3dview.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Here is the cover for havok1977's upcoming edit...
codenamewolverine3dview.jpg

Marvelous, absolutely MARVELous!!!:smile:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hahahaha, well played Bob!!! Well played.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hm. I thought it was a bit X-treme. :smile:
how is the matte painting going?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
hm. I thought it was a bit X-treme. :smile:
how is the matte painting going?

My head want's to explode, thats how it's going. Something tells me you already knew that :lol:.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
you did grow very quiet of late. you do know that good hollywood matte painters earn oodles of money because it's so hard to do. you are trying to convincingly re-create reality.
Our eyes are well trained at spotting fakery. And your assignment is about the hardest. Architecture and nature? wow.
what software are you using?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
you did grow very quiet of late. you do know that good hollywood matte painters earn oodles of money because it's so hard to do. you are trying to convincingly re-create reality.
Our eyes are well trained at spotting fakery. And your assignment is about the hardest. Architecture and nature? wow.
what software are you using?

GIMP. (quickly ducks behind the couch to avoid the thrown coffee table and old style tube television that weighs 150lbs.)
Yes, i admit it, i didnt know what i was getting into, but i gotta learn right? I mean common? matt shots, whats cooler than that?

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
GIMP looks like photoshop. Is there no motion on your matte?
Did you want to share your findings with us? like a diary? i'm sure interested.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
GIMP looks like photoshop. Is there no motion on your matte?
Did you want to share your findings with us? like a diary? i'm sure interested.

sure i will document, probably a good idea.
There is much motion, that is the hardest part, the camera pans to follow the actors and keep the background action in the frame. So far i have just scratched my head at this for a good while, then got frustrated and made an unrelated project, then made a vista shot of several screengrabs to see exactly what the matt will look like as a whole. here is what that looks like, it's a link: the image is too big...
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/148/mattvista.jpg

Now my next move is to print that image off, put a blank piece of paper on top and draw out how the new matt shot should look. If your confused, its okay, i am too. I will wait to shed more details of how it should look until hebrides gives the go ahead. Hey hebrides? Is it okay if i tell 'em how it should look? HEBRIDES?!?!?!

Top Bottom