If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Welcome to the New Fanedit.org Forum! (again...)
TV's Frink Wrote:Actually, it's even worse. Today I never logged out, and yet threads I didn't even look at are shown as old now.

GODAMMITSOMUCH Wink
Agreed. I sorely miss the "active topics" button. Wink

But yeah, the rotating banners are pretty cool.

I don't have InfoDroid's email address. Anyone care to PM me? Smile
Gaith Wrote:Agreed. I sorely miss the "active topics" button. Wink

I miss the "View Your New Posts", meaning threads that you've posted in that have new replies.
For those missing Active Topics this is the best I can do at the moment. In the Sub-Menu you will now see a drop down next to New Posts called Active Topics. In there you can view new threads that have been posted within the last 2, 3, 5 or 7 days ago. I hope that is at least a little helpful.
TV's Frink Wrote:Also, how do you do cascading quotes? I am quoting a post of yours that had a quote of mine in it, but only your quote shows up (mine is missing).

I've found out it's not possible at this time. So what I would recommend is you take advantage of Multi-Quotes. If you look at the lower right corner of the post there is a quote with a + sign. Select the posts you want to quote, then click Reply with Quote. All posts selected to be Quoted will be included.
thunderclap Wrote:For those missing Active Topics this is the best I can do at the moment. In the Sub-Menu you will now see a drop down next to New Posts called Active Topics. In there you can view new threads that have been posted within the last 2, 3, 5 or 7 days ago. I hope that is at least a little helpful.

It's a great idea, and potentially extremely helpful. I'm a bit confused, though -- the submenu only seems to show up when I'm looking at this thread. Any idea why?

ETA: Let me amend that. I can see the submenu from the main page and from this thread, but not from the New Posts menu.
Forget I said anything. Looks like the only place I can't get it to work is the New Posts menu. Seems to work OK everywhere else. Much appreciated Smile
^ <Starcraft marine voice>: Outstanding! Smile

But, I and hebrides still lack InfoDroid's email address. Smile
New smileys! :whoo::cheer2:
I love smileys. (I'm easily pleased.)
Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Cross-platform Guide to Handling UHD
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio
Captain Khajiit's Quick Guide to Encoding a BD via the Command-line
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

For tech support, PM me (politely) or use the @+username function: I rarely read through threads these days.
:pop2: :amen:

:focus: :deadhorse:......:yield:
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
I just hit f5 for about 20 times and just stared at the changing banners :thumb::cheer2:
Things I'd kill for:
1. Saw footage without blur filters
2. Shared Dark Tower movie universe