If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Welcome to the New Fanedit.org Forum! (again...)
i guess in the last forum switcheroo I lost my cover artist group membership. would it be ok if I got that back? I made a couple cover arts Wink
Create more covers ;-)
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:i guess in the last forum switcheroo I lost my cover artist group membership. would it be ok if I got that back? I made a couple cover arts Wink

Should be fixed now so... DONE!
Smile thank you kindly
its always "me me me"
Wink
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:i guess in the last forum switcheroo I lost my cover artist group membership. would it be ok if I got that back?
I wasn't aware we had those. Once DwightFry78's "Batman: Decent Into Mystery" is released, can I get a cover artist thingy too, or do you need to do a bunch of them to get one? Haha. Wink

Anyway, haven't been around much for a few weeks due to moving my mother in and all that entailed, so this is all pretty much new to me. Looks good.

P.S. The FE Academy has been done away with, huh?

P.S.2. Who should I talk to about a missing rapidshare file?
Ripplin Wrote:I wasn't aware we had those. Once DwightFry78's "Batman: Decent Into Mystery" is released, can I get a cover artist thingy too, or do you need to do a bunch of them to get one? Haha. Wink

I was wondering about that too, but didn't want to bring it up so im glad you did ripplin Big Grin. Maybe they're needs to be some kind of approval thing the same way as the fanedit's approval works. Once your cover is approved you are put on a trust system; if you get lazy your work will then need to be approved before you regain your cover artist insignia or something to that effect, that would ensure that cover artist's give it their all everytime, and i think it would only encourage growth and improvement as a cover artist.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
I actually don't know what the minimum number submissions is required to be come a cover artist. Faneditors need at least two. I'll talk to the other admins and see if we can get a number nailed down.
Ripplin Wrote:P.S. The FE Academy has been done away with, huh?

P.S.2. Who should I talk to about a missing rapidshare file?

The Academy is in a state of limbo. The Academy forum will likely not exist (no one was using it), but the status may.

I would start with blueyoda for a missing RS file.
You're an adult. Just cope.
Rogue-theX Wrote:Maybe they're needs to be some kind of approval thing the same way as the fanedit's approval works. Once your cover is approved you are put on a trust system; if you get lazy your work will then need to be approved before you regain your cover artist insignia or something to that effect, that would ensure that cover artist's give it their all everytime, and i think it would only encourage growth and improvement as a cover artist.
I don't think thats needed. What works as cover art is always a personal taste.
Not sure how anyone could determine "if you get lazy".
Spelling mistakes? easily fixed. Not enough images or pizzaz? again, personal taste.
I think instead, we need to encourage cover artists.
we want people to make them, not be frightened of losing something.
like whoever makes the most in a year wins... something. :-P
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw.[/SIZE][/FONT]