If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Welcome to the New Fanedit.org Forum! (again...)
After many seconds of careless research i have discovered the secret of the mysterious redyoda, he/she is a shelldweller that lives outside the structure, the redyoda should be approached with caution as it is highly dangerous. Now for the first time, see an artists representation of the mythic redyoda, but be warned this image is scary...
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Well I was expecting this to go back to the invisible thread, but I suppose that works too.
TV's Frink Wrote:Well I was expecting this to go back to the invisible thread, but I suppose that works too.

That raises even more questions Frink.
* what is an invisible thread?
* what is an invisible threads motives?
* do invisible threads even exist? if so why?
* where do invisible threads come from, and do they chase blue yoda's around until the blue yoda's run up a tree and then bark at them backwards?
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)