• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Cassidy's Covers - Ocean's 11

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I picked up the DVD on the cheap the other day, it was one of those cheap Warner Bros. cardboard covers.

I decided to make a replacement, reminiscent of the original films' theatrical poster.

What do you guys think?

oceans113dou2.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think yours rules over the original any day. Nice work, cassidy.

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks man, it was a lot of fun - and a lot more commerical than I'm used to doing.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It makes me wonder why, since there are "11" you only picked 3, the villain and the girl. Why Don Cheadle? Matt Damon actually went down to the safe. I think you should try to fit all "11". Also I think that the photos need a bit of color correcting. george looks washed out, Andy looks purple. Julia looks bored. You should try to match the photos so that they are pretty even. And is that exclamation marks after Clooneys name? whats dat about? I do like the "chips" treatment in the back. Maybe more of that gambling theme. Good work.

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
It makes me wonder why, since there are "11" you only picked 3, the villain and the girl. Why Don Cheadle? Matt Damon actually went down to the safe. I think you should try to fit all "11". Also I think that the photos need a bit of color correcting. george looks washed out, Andy looks purple. Julia looks bored. You should try to match the photos so that they are pretty even. And is that exclamation marks after Clooneys name? whats dat about? I do like the "chips" treatment in the back. Maybe more of that gambling theme. Good work.

The front is a remake of the originals film poster - that's why I used who I did.

Look it up and you'll see what I mean.

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just checked out the Original poster. That's a cool poster to be inspired from & therefore your covers are cool.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh I get it. My bad. I thought ypu meant the original poster for the movie when in fact it was the original movie's poster. lol. So Cheadle is like Sammy. Very nice.You should still color correct though.

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
killbillme said:
Oh I get it. My bad. I thought ypu meant the original poster for the movie when in fact it was the original movie's poster. lol. So Cheadle is like Sammy. Very nice.You should still color correct though.

You're right - will do.

ducant

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks Great! Any Chance you want to do one for my Ocean's 12 Edit? If not, no worries!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i like how you tinted each actor on the front for the final cover. If I liked this movie, I would totally replace the cover with yours :)

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why thank you. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a huge fan of heist movies, hee hee.

Top Bottom