• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Comedy Central Roast of The Hoff

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone catch this? Normally I avoid them like the plague due to being about as funny as cancer but this one was hosted by Seth MacFarlane and was hilarious. They even took the piss out of that drunk hamburger eating youtube video.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was a good roast for the most part. Some seriously fucked up jokes in there.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the bob saget roast kicked my ass. havent seen this one yet.

veggieguy12

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was surprisingly pleased by Gilbert Gottfried's turn at the mic.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This one was boring. The Bob Saget one was really good - I loved how everyone kept making jokes about Saget doing the twins...

But the one that was really hilarious was the Shatner roast (except for the creepy part with Farrah Fawcett). Everyone was really funny, but Betty White just killed!

V.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Charlie Sheens Roast, #Winning!

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
Charlie Sheens Roast, #Winning!

The only ones that weren't funny were Anthony Jeselnick and Patrice O'Neal. Never heard of either one of them. Even Mike Tyson was slightly funny. Jeffrey Ross was the funniest though. Love that guy.

"If you're winning, then who the fuck is working the scoreboard?" :lol:

Top Bottom