• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FUTURAMA

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
any fans of this awesome tv series?

oh definitely yes!

great show. veery funny. good stories. at every corner you can feel the spirit of the simpsons creators... I just recently bought the last season to complete the series. So many crappy shows run on for hundreds of episodes. this show deserved more than 5 seasons. but anyway, at least it had no time to get bad...

futuramald6.jpg

I wanted to askyou which episode is your favourite but its stupid question I guess..... It's funniest show ever for me..... I cant wait Futurama the movie (in production)

uuh. favorite episode is hard cos there are only good and very good episodes (although the origins of slurp is very funny)...do you have a favorite one?

futurama movie? I didn?t know that. that could be cool. do you know when it will hit planet earth?

december in US

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471711/

.....I love episode with "What if...." machine.....when Fry shows Leela how to be spontaneous and Bender encourage him.... I fell down from chair laughing :grin:

Oh yeah, especially when it was "what if Bender was human..." that one was a riot. My fav is still "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"

"You doubt my power?"

"I do."

ZAP!

"Welshieeeeeee...."

casualimp said:
Oh yeah, especially when it was "what if Bender was human..." that one was a riot. My fav is still "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"

"You doubt my power?"

"I do."

ZAP!

"Welshieeeeeee...."

yeah! that was fun! great idea throughout the whole show to put famous heads in a jar. I liked the beasty boys in jars and rapping the theme at the end...

I've just seen Idiocracy..... very funny movie........ It's remind me Futurama but in hardcore way.....very similiar ideas......

i object, they are nothing alike....

except for the freeze chamber...

Absolutely awesome series. I own all 4 season on DVD and they're never far from the DVD player. I think they're better than anything The Simpsons came out with since season 7-8.

Faustus said:
Absolutely awesome series. I own all 4 season on DVD and they're never far from the DVD player. I think they're better than anything The Simpsons came out with since season 7-8.

i think you?re missing season 5?

and yes, better than most of the rest...

I always kinda like the Bender/Flexo episode. It may not be the flat out funniest, but it feels like the most classic to me.

4 Futurama films are being made and Comedy Central has purchased the rights. Supposedly the 4 movies are not only awaiting a DVD release but being cut into 16 seperate episodes for airing

5acrifice said:
4 Futurama films are being made and Comedy Central has purchased the rights. Supposedly the 4 movies are not only awaiting a DVD release but being cut into 16 seperate episodes for airing

if that man is telling the truth that is absolutely terrific news!!!

group hug everybody!!!

It is true, comedy central bought the rights (no more adult swim come 2008) and there are 4 movies being made. The first hits dvds NOV 27 and the rest follow. The show will be chopped up into episodic form and aired on CC.

btw, in the US we have 4 volumes and 4 seasons of futurama... lets figure this out

how many seasons and episodes are there??!

Ok, so the DVDs in the US are not proper. They contain all 72 episodes but in a different (slightly) order than the air dates and in four volumes instead of the 5 seasons. In the US the fifth season is also considered the fourth...

hope that cleared things up... anyone feel different about the matter lemme know

people have been making vid game cut scene movies so I thought this would be interesting as well... this is from ign.com

Gameplay
Futurama is an OK game with a great license and one big "IF" attached to it. One must enjoy the animated and futuristic Matt Groening show. Never liked the show? Stop reading right now and do not plan on buying it. You won't like it. But if you like Futurama, then I suspect you'll play this game driven by the same impetus as me: Contained within it is about 30 minutes of Futurama show footage, comprising an entirely original episode. For me, and I suspect for fans of the series, this upper echelon episode is worth playing through the game for, despite the game's many problems.

(from futurama vid game for XBOX)

i wonder if its possible to rip the episode files and join them together?

Back
Top Bottom