• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Iron Sky

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that looks fucking brilliant! and its by the Star Wreck guys. how can this not be anything other than uber?

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saw that the other day. Looks to be a fun ride.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

thats the kind of weird shit i dream about.

and, why hasnt this concept been exploited as a game? wolfensteins, next move i bet.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this part of their marketing blitz (heh.. see what I did there?) to get funding? Is this old and now in production? the IMDB listing seems to indicate full production.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you subscribe to the Iron Sky forum you can get a free cbr comic they've written to accompany the movie.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
is this really happening?

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Were are we going?"
"The dark side of the moon!"
LMAO :lol: Pink Floyd anyone?

elbarto, check your trailer again. All I'm going to remember about that film is probably 1:06 :)

Does anyone else think combining this with Sky Captain could turn out real fun?

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
elbarto, check your trailer again. All I'm going to remember about that film is probably 1:06 :)

Does anyone else think combining this with Sky Captain could turn out real fun?

hot nazi chick in undies?

i get a sky captainy vibe as well. would likely be compatible footage.

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Who could possibly say no to Space Nazis on the moon?

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Got to say, the most original B-camp fest I've seen in years :)

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
after some "meh" reviews I was prepared for a disappointment, that being said Iron Sky was just pure fun. Go grab your friends and watch this film at the cinema. Don't watch it alone, it lives from the crowd laughing at the jokes.
Coming from Austria this movie was just hilarious with all the Nazi/German clichés and it is surprisingly creative. I think it is a movie that (like its premise) only works once but it was just a fantastic time in the cinema more enjoyable than many other recent trips to the movies i had

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
do you live in finland sunarep? seems thats one of the only places the film has been released. got my hopes up and everything - but so far no US release date :(

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
do you live in finland sunarep? seems thats one of the only places the film has been released. got my hopes up and everything - but so far no US release date :(

I'm from Austria

it is getting the europe release right now I guess, Germany, UK, Austria, Finland of course, i guess the US release will be later

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dudes, I just watched this. It's a mini-budget and to be fair, it's pretty good! One entire scene of parody from Downfall...total schlock in general, but it's an entire laugh...

Top Bottom