• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ask Boon ..... ANYTHING!!!!

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well.. I've noticed that boon just naturally seems to get all the questions around here, and while that is understandable... there is also some comedic value there.

So, in this thread, we get to ask boon anything we want. He is under no obligation to answer them at all. Save your real questions about editing and such for some other place.... this is for questions on love, life, psychology, biology, astronomy..... you name it. Think of it as Dear Abby meets Stephen Hawking meets Oprah Winfrey meets that PBS science guy with crazy hair...(Dr. Julius Sumner).

So..... I'll start things off with a couple of science questions....

Boon, I was wondering how stars can leave stellar nurseries..... Stellar nurseries are obviously huge clouds of gas and dust that give rise to stars.... but if the clouds of gas and dust have the mass to gravitate towards each other and form stars... why would the stars be able to escape the combined gravity of the stellar nursery and leave. Shouldn't all of these things merely be pulled together into a giant star or black hole or something?

And black hole leads to my next question..... a black hole is a singularity... and point that is infinitely dense and infinitely small. if that is so... how can some black holes have higher overall masses than other black holes.... can one point be MORE infinitely dense than another infinitely dense point? it really confuses me.

Thanks for you help Boon, with this and all of the other things you help us fanedit goons with :)

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Boon
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you actually done?

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Boon,

Do male trees get wood from female trees?

dhr001

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, i know someone is gonna ask,

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :lol:

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon,

I always wondered, why is it that Adam was easily convinced by Eve about that apple thingie? I mean, damn, it was just an apple, and she was naked anyway....

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i love the fact that boon joined in to ask himself a question ;) lol

Rotten Johnny

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon, how is the red hot man love with Heiny? Is he worth the price he's asking?

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon, le petit fleur, c'est combien?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boon, do you by chance know the cure for cancer?

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If not...ask this guy:

mman11.jpg

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rotten Johnny said:
Boon, how is the red hot man love with Heiny? Is he worth the price he's asking?

dude, it?s cheap but you could never afford it!

Boon, I wonder why ???

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cassidy said:
Goddamn, would you two settle down!

svGAY_wideweb__470x300,0.jpg

LOL.

the fat one on the right was mayor of berlin a while back. He was and is gay...

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ But he's doing such a wonderful job of hiding it... :grin:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cassidy said:
^ But he's doing such a wonderful job of hiding it... :grin:

that?s true. other famous germans are more into disguises. like this one:

250pxthomasandersms2.jpg