• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hot Tub Time Machine

crzchris4

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Checked this out tonight. It was pretty damn funny. I've felt for a while that I grew up in the wrong decade and have felt out of place. Hell, I think this movie shows me why. :lol:

Kevinicus

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If only it had been about the 80's for more than say 3 minutes, then I may have liked it more. As it is, it's mildly humorous, but falls flat most of the time. The characters aren't funny and are mostly just annoying jackasses. The situations only generate so much humor, and since they fail to use the fact that they're in the 80's very well, I wouldn't say it was better than average.

She's out of my League is a much funnier comedy currently playing.

crzchris4

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know - they were just going to redo what they did but then everyone deciding on changing shit up. I found it very humorous. I never found "The Hangover" very funny but I liked this, and it seems like everyone is comparing this movie to that one.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hangover was awesome for the first hour, then it dragged.
I really enjoyed it because I shared a blunt w/ my brother when we watched it.
zach galifinakis is a stitch.

HTTM looks funny (I love dwayne robinson) but its a netflix for sure.

MAllard09

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwayne Robinson? I think you mean Craig Robinson?

Yeah, He was the definitely best part of HTTM for me. He's also hosting Last Comic Standing this summer, which is pretty awesome.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gotta agree with Kevinicus on this one, i found it to be terribly generic and while there were a few laughs to be had i wish i'd saved my money.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
saw this over the weekend at my brothers recommendation, nearly pissed myself laughing. its super lowbrow most of the time but i really enjoyed it, terrible marketing kept me away from a very funny movie yet again.

Top Bottom