• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Legion

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[youtube:38l2uxv0]

I dont know anyone who likes this film, Legion got only bad reviews but you know what? I really like it. Reminds me Warlock or Dark Angel.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
you know, voodl, i go for it! i liked that trailer but all the reviews were crap and i thought ´aaw´ but wait! i even had my fun with terminator 4!
:eek:

thanks, will check it out (or what is the word for checking something out although you already had planed not to?)

:)

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
don't expect anything spectacular and you might have fun with the film. It have very oldschool feeling. :)

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Legion was disappointing. I will still buy it on DVD because I have a weak for movies with fighting angels. The ending was bad. I have the original script in pdf which has the original ending
[spoiler:3o30jilq]Michael staying dead after his fight, the boy and girl kill Gabriel and then face the world together, preparing to raise the child for an upcoming battle or so.[/spoiler:3o30jilq]

I can upload the original script if you want.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
quite enjoyed it up until the end which sorta ruined what had come before it.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I dont know, I just read that script. I really like:
[spoiler:22sc6fk2]Michael's back or line:"you gave Him what He asked, I gave Him what He needed" and when Michael shows mercy....is really cool[/spoiler:22sc6fk2]
...and original script dont have it.

Top Bottom