• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Village

can't wait. these changes sound just too good to be true. This si going to be a piece of work, but fromyour previous works we know you are going to do it. ;-)

Two things I dont like in The Village:
1. beast are not real
2. everything happens at present days....
.....and that I going to change.....

You plan to update us on your Starship Troopers edit anytime soon first?

hehe, so you are taking the essential things out of the village and make it to a classic horror movie. I really wonder how this movie is supposed to end.

to kaine23: now torrent is not available...I try to update....

to boon23:Yes I do!!!! I want classic horror movie.... I don't care about these "essentials"

ic, always fun talking to you. How is this movie going to end then?
btw. if you want your edits shared, you can also upload them either to rapidshare or send them to someone to distribute them for you.
I would of course love to add your projects to fanedit.org, but I need info about them and they need to be available.

when I done, downolad the movie and find out......
for whom I have to send it? My internet connection is very poor, and hard to seed (You know what I mean?).... I cant seed all time.....what about info? I dont follow.... :?

Cool concept... I think it'd work much better with your changes. I was very disappointed with the original film because it felt too much like it was trying to manufacture the twist ending.

WHat intersts me is how this fanedit ends at all.

I didn't mind the original at all, but once you've seen it then there is no mystery anymore. It's kind of like Sixth Sense. However, seeing a edited version would definately be cool..

3dvillagedz3.jpg

wow!!!!! awesome cover boon!!!! tnx man!!!!! :smile:

if i am correct its the book that M. Night Shyamalan ripped off to make the village.. heard about it a long while ago.. never read ir though

Thanks for the link, cashiers. I always found the idea of this intriguing, fo rthe ultimate question is: how far would you go to let your vision come to life? And these people were willign to go very far, including the deaths of their own kids, to get a peace and a community that our modern society could not provide. In a way the strategy used can be compared to nowadays western civilizations. We grow up with an ignorance for the world outside which makes it kind of easily possible that people in other countries suffer from hunger and disease without causing anything much of an emotion or reaction in us. If you see the facts, it is quite irritating how this is possible.

I picked this book up. Haven't read it yet. I still have nightmarish visions of Julian Brody acting like a 'tard and am afraid his character will be in this book.

Back
Top Bottom