• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Triangle - 2009 film that'll melt your brain

Ironman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone seen Triangle?

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt1187064/

By the writer/director of Creep and Severance, Triangle is, going by the trailers, just another slasher movie. BUT it's a hell of a lot more than that - what transpires in the movie will keep you mulling over it for days and seeking out all kinds of information on it. It really is a fantastic puzzle of a movie that gets the brain cells working overtime. It's a micture of light horror, suspense, thriller and supernatural (perhaps sci-fi).

Just released on DVD, hence this mention of it.

Well worth seeking out as it really is fantastic.

10/10

I saw this - it really is paradox-tastic isn't it? But yea, you're right, me and a friend spent ages afterward trying to work it out. And failed.

Saw this in the April issue of Empire and was intrigued:

f581cf86.jpg

After reading your comments, I think I'll definitely watch it now. Cheers.

The elements of the film that were unique to it were really, really great, but mostly, Timecrimes did it better.

I really enjoyed Triangle, even though it wasn't completely super-original. But that's not to say that it wasn't well-made, well-acted, and intriguing.

And I reckon it's one of those movies that divides most people into two camps...

1. "Huh? I don't get it. How come such and such ........?"
2. "Brilliant! If you don't love this film, you just didn't understand it."

Good to see that others liked it too, for me it was one of those films that really drew me in and gave me loads to think about after. Even my wife enjoyed it and that's no small achievement. :D

so, which one to see first Timecrime's or Triangle?

okey dokey i'll give timecrimes a go first. cheers RB :)

Back
Top Bottom