If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Random movie thoughts
I've seen Justice League only once and though it is a terrible movie, I remembered how much I enjoyed Ezra Miller's Flash. Maybe I could give it a rewatch sometime just for that.
I really want animated movies of Superman Lives and Batman Triumphant/Unchained.
The animated movies have dealt with alternate universe stories, and have also dealt with legacy versions of characters. I'm sure Nicholas Cage would love to do them (he was set to play Superman, and I believe also the Scarecrow). They might even be able to get Michael Keaton, he's still acting.
But is there any demand for these stories to see the light of day?
Mega Man is best game. 
[Image: 726571_v2.jpg]

[Image: 726569_v2.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't see how either a white Welsh actor playing a white Spanish character in Spanish-ruled Mexico or a white Spanish actor playing a character who could very plausibly also have been of white Spanish parentage is whitewashing, but I otherwise fully approve of this hearty endorsement of one of my favorite films:

(And while I could offer a very limited defense of The Legend of Zorro, I'm just as happy to see it cheerfully ignored. Tongue)
So I just learned they made a SECOND Black Christmas remake.

Hollywood is a flacid, impotent joke.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
My kids are watching the truly terrible Home Alone 3 and I’m barely paying attention. But I just looked up and noticed that the sister is played by a very young Scarlett Johansson.