If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Random movie thoughts
(05-14-2019, 01:59 PM)Handman Wrote: I'm not making that assumption.  I'm telling you what the general audience thinks, and that's what I've heard from them.

Their stay in Purgatory will be a damp, chilly one.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
...oof
[+] 1 user Likes Possessed's post
(05-14-2019, 09:18 PM)Duragizer Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 01:59 PM)Handman Wrote: I'm not making that assumption.  I'm telling you what the general audience thinks, and that's what I've heard from them.

Says the guy who just chose to buy Freddy Got Fingered and flaunt it to Frink.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
[+] 3 users Like addiesin's post
(05-14-2019, 11:26 PM)addiesin Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 09:18 PM)Duragizer Wrote:

Says the guy who just chose to buy Freddy Got Fingered and flaunt it to Frink.

My stay in Purgatory will be humid and itchy.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
That scene of King Leonidas kickin the messenger down the well (300) is not badass, its actually kind of pathetic. He just murders a defenceless messenger, what a petulant asshole.
[+] 4 users Like Junglist Paja's post
Sounds like you just discovered Frank Miller.
[+] 3 users Like Duragizer's post
(05-15-2019, 02:59 PM)Junglist Paja Wrote: That scene of King Leonidas kickin the messenger down the well (300) is not badass, its actually kind of pathetic. He just murders a defenceless messenger, what a petulant asshole.

U rite tho
// IdeasIdea Central //
Here's my last movie observations that add complications to the MCU:
https://twitter.com/Jrzag42/status/11306...66592?s=19
Mega Man is best game. 
I should watch both the American theatrical & director's cuts of Legend back-to-back then waste my time typng out how I'd put my ideal hybrid fanedit together had I the money to buy the hardware/software necessary to make it.
[+] 2 users Like Duragizer's post
I had no idea there were two different cuts. Now I wonder which one I watched.
Mega Man is best game.