• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Random movie thoughts

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
170509_slide.jpg

enhanced-buzz-4953-1303164903-30.jpg

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A better ending to Titanic: Old Rose walks up to the rail... takes the necklace out, looks at it...

SMASH CUT TO CREDITS

:p

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just finished watching Space Jam, hadn't seen it since it was in theaters. This was an awesome little movie.

Last night I watched Ferngully, hadn't seen that one in like 15 years. Didn't quite hold up as well. But I'm watching Camp Nowhere now, good times.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is that really Gary Oldman in True Romance???????????????????????????????????????????????? :-?

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Is that really Gary Oldman in True Romance???????????????????????????????????????????????? :-?

Drexl Spivey said:
You know what we got here? Motherfuckin' Charlie Bronson!

Rogue must have thought it was white-boy day.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just saw The Right Stuff. super-meh, very schlocky. . . scenes and dialogue that don't ring true, muddled storylines, paint-by-the-numbers "dramatic" scenes, and a strange detachment from the subject matter.

if you're in the mood to feel proud of humanity for venturing into space, to hear the wise words of the astronauts themselves and get some effin' goosebumps along the way, check out the documentary In the Shadow of the Moon instead.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cabin in the Woods as awesome as expected.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ooh, I forgot about that because I avoided it originally. Thanks!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For another thread on another board... I made a chart! :-D

TTT_zps608069c2.jpg

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Actually that makes a lot of sense. Nice work Gaith!

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw it opening night in a packed house and got a (sadly long lost) t-shirt. Awesome night.

Top Bottom